The SF100 is an IP based fingerprint terminal work both in network and standalone mode, and it work with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance two application.
Wiegand output makes SF100 flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader, wiegand input allows two SF100 to configure with each other and realize Master & Slave solution that require user verification at both entrance and exit, meanwhile, anti-passback function could be achieved to maximize security level.
Auxiliary input interface allows you to connect an external source such as smoke detector and enable a relevant linkage in the machine menu or through software, the device could generate an alarm singal or open the door at the same time, this new feature is very useful for fire emergency etc.
1. 2.4inch color display with graphical UI, easy for operation
2. Voice prompt for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
3. Compact and Lightweight, small size for 86*86mm socket installation
4. TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environment
5. Support USB flash drive for offline data management
6. Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detectors
7. Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
8. Standard access control features such as time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
9. The function of Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats