DA-EW2501, 5MP HDCVI IR-Fisheye Camera
The DA-EW2501, MP HDCVI fisheye camera adopts a panoramic fisheye lens and high performance image sensor, as well as a 10m IR range, enabling a full overview and superior image details with 5MP resolution. That makes it easy to collect evidence at any time for effective playback and analysis. With the use of advanced algorithms, more than 10+ deworming modes are available on the XVR (select models) and mobile client. Its panoramic view and 5MP resolution makes the camera an ideal choice for large-size businesses and places such as airports, stadiums, parking lots, and shopping malls.
Fisheye wrinkle removal is a function to solve the serious distortion problem of the circular panoramic view and you will use up to 10 curvature removal modes for various combinations with XVR or on the web, each of which is adjustable and optional to your liking.
- 1/2.8″ Progress ive Scan CMOS – 5.0Mpx
- Selectable video output: HDCVI / PAL (960H) – switchable via PFM820
- Ultra HD 2K: 20fps@5MP,25/30fps@4MP, 25/30fps@1080P.
- High Speed, real-time remote transmissions
- OSD Functions: Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC, 3D-DNR, Real WDR 120dB.
- Optical Fixed Fisheye 1.4mm Panoramic – Maximum distance IR LEDs 10m length, Starlight & Smart IR technology.
- Metal and plastic structure with IP20 Waterproof protection rating
- Audio in interface, built-in microphone.
- DC12V power supply